- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar mixture
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 415g can stoneless black cherries in syrup, drained
- 250g packet Arnott's Choc Ripple biscuits
- Dark chocolate curls, to decorate
- 1Place cocoa, half the sugar and 1 1/4 cups cream in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. Finely chop three-quarters of the cherries. Fold through cocoa mixture.
- 2Spread 2 tablespoons cream mixture along a plate. Stand 1 biscuit upright on its edge and spread with cream mixture. Place another biscuit alongside and sandwich together. Continue layering cream mixture and remaining biscuits to form a log. Spread remaining cream mixture over top and sides of log. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- 3Just before serving, use an electric mixer to beat remaining cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread cream mixture over top and sides of log. Top with remaining cherries. Decorate with chocolate curls. Slice on an angle to create striped effect. Serve.