- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 250g cauliflower florets, blanched
- 200g Coles Brand Australian style feta, grated
- 2 tablespoon Coles Brand vegetable oil
- 100g baby rocket
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup tomato relish, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Combine flour, buttermilk, egg and mint in a bowl. Stir in cauliflower and feta. Season.
- 2Heat vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook 1/3 cupfuls of cauliflower mixture, in batches, for 2-3 mins each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- 3Toss rocket and extra virgin olive oil in a bowl. Serve fritters with rocket salad, tomato relish and lemon wedges.