- 1 barbecued chicken, skin removed, meat shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely grated
- 1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup raisins
- Wholegrain bread, to serve
Yoghurt herb dressing
- 1 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup tarragon leaves (see note)
- 1Combine chicken, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, onion and raisins in a bowl.
- 2Make yoghurt herb dressing Whisk yoghurt, 1/4 cup orange juice, vinegar, tarragon and salt and pepper in a bowl until well combined. Pour over salad. Toss to combine. Serve.