- 520g enchilada kit (inc. enchilada sauce and tortillas)
- 1 barbecued chicken, shredded
- 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1Place the enchilada sauce into a bowl with chicken, corn kernels and coriander leaves.
- 2Heat tortilla in microwave following packet instructions. Spoon 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Roll and place, seam side down on a lightly greased baking tray.
- 3Sprinkle with cheese. Place under preheated grill for 3-4 minutes, until cheese melts and enchilada is warm.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine tomatoes, avocado, green onions and lemon juice. Serve with enchiladas