- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk
- 200ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 600g chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoon desiccated coconut, toasted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 100g 85% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1Place 4 milkshake glasses in the freezer for 10 minutes to chill.
- 2For the syrup, place sugar and 1/2 cup (125ml) water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat. Add chocolate and stir to combine. Set aside to cool and thicken.
- 3To make the milkshakes, place the coconut milk, milk and vanilla in a blender and whiz to combine. Add the ice cream and blend again until thick and combined.
- 4To serve, dip the rim of each glass in a little water, then dip in toasted coconut to coat. Swirl some chocolate syrup around the inside of each glass and fill with the milkshake mixture.