- 250g packet choc ripple biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 litres Blue Ribbon vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 150g packet Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
- 2 litres chocolate chip ice-cream, softened
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1/2 x 155g packet Maltesers
- White chocolate curls, to serve
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 1Grease a 3cm-deep, 24cm round (base) fluted, loose-based flan tin. Process choc ripple biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter. Process until combined. Press mixture over base and side of prepared pan. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, place vanilla ice-cream in a large bowl. Add chopped cookies. Stir until just combined (ice-cream should be soft, not melted at this stage).
- 3Dollop vanilla ice-cream mixture and chocolate ice-cream, alternately, to fill (ice-cream will come up higher than the base). Smooth slightly to fill any large holes. Freeze, uncovered, overnight.
- 4Just before serving, stand pie at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or until it can easily be removed from tin. Place on a plate. Dollop top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with Maltesers and chocolate curls. Dust with cocoa powder. Serve.