- 1.5kg Kipfler potatoes, peeled (see note)
- 85g (1/3 cup) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 85g (1/3 cup) low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- Chopped fresh chives, extra, to serve
- 1Place potatoes in a saucepan of salted cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool completely.
- 2Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, tarragon, chives and mustard in a small bowl.
- 3Cut the potatoes in half lengthways. Place in a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to coat.
- 4Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the prosciutto, in a single layer, on the lined tray. Bake for 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Set aside to cool. Break into coarse pieces.
- 5Place the potato salad in a serving bowl. Top with the prosciutto and extra chives to serve.