- 900g butterflied leg of lamb
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 250g squash, halved
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- Crusty bread, to serve
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1Place lamb, garlic, oil and oregano in a shallow glass dish. Coat. Season with pepper.
- 2Preheat a barbecue (with hood) hot plate on high. Season lamb with salt. Barbecue lamb for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until browned. Remove lamb. Place a stainless steel rack on top of hot plate. Place lamb on rack. Reduce heat to medium. Cook with barbecue hood closed for 15 to 20 minutes, turning lamb halfway through cooking time. Transfer lamb to serving plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 10 minutes. Barbecue snow peas for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- 3Meanwhile, make Lemon dressing: Process lemon juice, garlic, anchovies and 2 tablespoons parsley in a food processor until smooth. Stir in oil and remaining parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Steam squash and beans in a steamer over a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender. Drizzle lamb and vegetables with dressing. Serve with crusty bread.