- 12 small Coles Carisma potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Coles brand pure olive oil
- 100g prosciutto, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage, plus extra sage leaves, to serve (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced.
- 2Place one potato on chopping board, place a chopstick on board along each side of potato. Slice potato thinly, cutting through to chopstick level to prevent cutting all the way through. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Place in a baking pan, cut side up. Drizzle over oil and season. Bake for 1 hr-1 hr 15 mins, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven.
- 3Press prosciutto randomly into potato slices. Mix together cheese, breadcrumbs and sage. Sprinkle over potatoes. Bake for a further 20 mins, or until topping is brown and crisp. Serve topped with extra sage, if using.