- 240g cherry truss tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 8 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 50g butter
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 6 slices prosciutto, torn
- 1Preheat oven to 180C. Place the tomatoes on a lined tray. Drizzle over half the oil. Season. Roast for 8-10 minutes or until just tender. Drizzle over the vinegar. Cover to keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a 32cm ovenproof non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the leek. Stir for 10 minutes or until soft and golden. Add the kale leaves. Stir for 5 minutes or until the kale wilts. Season. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
- 3Use an electric beater to whisk the egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form. Use a fork to whisk egg yolks in a separate bowl. Gently fold egg yolk, oregano and basil into the egg white.
- 4Melt butter in the pan over medium heat. Swirl to coat the base and side. Pour in the egg mixture. Swirl to cover the base. Cook for 7 minutes or until the edge is just set. Top with kale mixture and parmesan. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and set. Top with the prosciutto. Serve with the tomatoes.