- 85g (1/2 cup) green olives, pitted, finely chopped
- 2 French shallots, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 500g Piccolini cocktail truss tomatoes (see note)
- 4 (about 800g) skinless white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Steamed green round beans, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine the olive, shallot, parsley, vinegar and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- 2Place tomatoes on lined tray. Drizzle over 2 teaspoons of the remaining oil. Season. Bake for 10 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the fish. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Remove from heat. Drizzle over lemon juice.
- 4Divide the fish, tomatoes and beans among plates. Top fish with the olive salsa.