- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 12 Coles Australian Lamb Loin Chops
- Steamed long grain rice, to serve
- Steamed Asian greens, to serve
- 1Combine lime juice, honey, garlic, soy sauce and 1 tbsp water in a medium bowl.
- 2Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add lamb and cook for 3 mins each side or until golden. Add lime mixture and cook, turning lamb halfway through cooking, for 3 mins or until sauce thickens and coats the lamb.
- 3Divide the rice among serving plates. Top with lamb and Asian greens.