- 1 sheet butter puff pastry, partially thawed
- 1/4 (240g) small pineapple, peeled
- 1 tablespoon almond meal (ground almonds)
- 25g butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 small scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/ 200°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Using a 10cm round cutter, cut pastry into 4 rounds. Place rounds on prepared tray.
- 2Slice pineapple into 5mm-thick, 4cm (base) triangles. Sprinkle each round with 1 teaspoon almond meal. Arrange 5 pineapple pieces in a flower pattern on each round. Dot each tart with 1/4 butter. Sprinkle each with 1/4 sugar. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and puffed. Cool for 5 minutes.
- 3Place on plates. Top with ice-cream. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve.