- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 tablespoon mild paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 small pink lady apples
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small bunch red radishes, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup (80g) raisins, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup (75g) low fat Praise dressing
- Olive oil spray
- 1Place the chicken fillets in a ceramic or glass bowl. Add the paprika, garlic and half of the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and then toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2Cut the apples into four, core and slice thinly. Place in a large bowl and toss with the remaining lemon juice. Add the carrots, radishes, raisins, parsley, mint and dressing. Toss gently to coat.
- 3Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Serve immediately with the apple and radish salad.