- 250g packet chocolate chip cookies (see note)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 litre chocolate ice-cream, softened
- 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
Chocolate fudge sauce
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 20g butter
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Process biscuits and peanuts until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter. Process to combine.
- 2Press mixture over base and side of a 3.5cm-deep, 24cm (base) loose-based round flan tin. Bake for 10 minutes or until base is light golden. Cool.
- 3Combine ice-cream and peanut butter in a large bowl. Pour into prepared tin. Freeze until firm.
- 4Make sauce Place chocolate, cream and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Serve pie with sauce.