- 6 small bread rolls
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (60ml) thickened cream
- 1/3 cup (50g) semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup (80g) grated tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded basil leaves
- 50g sliced salami, chopped
- Melted butter, to brush
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C. Scoop out the centre of the bread rolls and discard.
- 2Combine the eggs, cream, tomato, cheese, basil and salami in a bowl and season. Spoon into the bread rolls and brush tops with melted butter. Wrap each roll in foil and place on a baking tray.
- 3Bake rolls for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for a further 12 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve warm or cold.