- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 375g chicken breast fillet, trimmed, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 625g ricotta and spinach agnolotti
- 1Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- 2Add stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes. Add peas and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream and mint. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Return pasta and cooking water to saucepan. Add chicken mixture. Toss over low heat until well combined. Season with pepper. Serve.