- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 150g (1 cup) quinoa, rinsed, drained
- Olive oil spray
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 large red capsicum, halved, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 75g (1/2 cup) crumbled low-fat feta
- 40g (1/4 cup) sunflower seed kernels
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods Paprika Ground
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1Combine water and quinoa in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Transfer to a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
- 2Meanwhile, preheat a large chargrill on high. Spray lightly with oil. Cook the asparagus for 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp. Add the asparagus, capsicum, feta, sunflower seed kernels, shallot and parsley to the quinoa.
- 3Whisk the lemon juice, honey, oil and paprika in a small bowl until well combined. Add the dressing and rocket to the quinoa mixture. Season with pepper and toss to combine.