- 350g dried farfalle pasta
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low-fat Italian dressing
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch rocket, torn
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80g (1/3 cup) drained bottled roasted capsicum
- 75g (1/3 cup) Sandhurst 100% Fat Free Artichoke Hearts, coarsely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata olives
- 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water following packet directions. Rinse under cold running water. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2Process the basil, parmesan, pine nuts, lemon juice, dressing and garlic in a food processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Add rocket, tomato, capsicum, artichoke, celery and olive to pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Divide among serving dishes. Top with pesto.