- 1 medium red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 6 chat (small coliban) potatoes, quartered
- 400g green beans, topped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, halved, each half cut into 4 wedges
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into wedges
- 95g (1/2 cup) black kalamata olives, unpitted
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in springwater (Sirena brand), drained, roughly flaked
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, sliced
- 1Preheat grill on high. Place capsicum, skin-side up, under grill and cook for 8-10 minutes or until blistered. Transfer to a bowl, cover with a plate or foil and set aside for 5 minutes (to loosen the skin). Peel the skin from the capsicum and cut the flesh into 2cm-thick slices.
- 2Meanwhile, place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with plenty of cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cook beans in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- 3Place capsicum, potatoes and beans in a large bowl with tomatoes, onion and olives. Combine vinegar, mustard and oil in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour vinegar mixture over salad and toss gently to combine.
- 4Divide salad among serving plates. Top with tuna, capers and egg.