- 1 wholemeal pita pocket
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 4 small lettuce leaves
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 tablespoon carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon cheddar, coarsely grated
- 1Cut pita pocket in half crossways. Use your fingers to gently open up each half to make a pocket. Combine cream cheese and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the inside of each pocket.
- 2Divide lettuce, cucumber, chicken, carrot and cheddar between the pockets. Serve.