- 420g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 185g can tuna chunks in spring water, drained, coarsely broken
- 120g pkt Garden Salad mix
- 80g (1/2 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) bought French dressing (see note)
- Olive oil spray
- 120g haloumi, cut into small pieces
- 1Combine the beans, tuna, salad mix, olives, tomato, cucumber, capsicum and onion in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- 2Spray a large non-stick frying pan lightly with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook the haloumi, turning, for 1-2 minutes or until golden.
- 3Divide the salad among serving plates and top with the haloumi.