- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 125g can sweet corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 x 440g packet thin egg noodles
- 1Whisk eggs, oyster sauce, milk and cheese together in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- 2Heat oil in a 20cm (base) heavy-based non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat (see note). Add onion, garlic, zucchini, carrot, peas and corn. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add noodles. Toss well to combine.
- 3Pour egg mixture over noodle mixture. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 8 minutes or until almost set.
- 4Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium. Grill slice for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned and centre is firm to touch. Stand in pan for 2 minutes. Carefully slide onto a plate. Cut into wedges. Serve warm or cold.